Flexography (often abbreviated to flexo printing) is a kind of printing way which could adopt a flexible plate. It can coordinate with almost any type of substrate, including plastic, wooden, iron, film and paper. it is widely used for paper printing, cardboard printing, and plastic film printing. we always make a solid 3D plate refer to design work, then adapt it to the flexo printing machine. Once the cardboard across, the ink will transfer onto the cardboard, then the printing finished.
As it is a cheap and economical printing process, the customer always applying them on brown/white kraft corrugated fiberboard, rigid card stock, and plastic film.
In Box packing solution team, we have listed the boxes made before as below:
For the corrugated fiberboard, we have thickness available as:
1) A flute (4MM) thickness 2); B flute (3MM) thickness
3) C flute (3.8MM) thickness 4); E flute (2MM) thickness
5) F flute (1MM) thickness 6); AB flute (7MM) thickness
7) BE flute (5MM) thickness 8); BF flute (4MM) thickness
9) ABB flute (10MM) thickness; 10) ABE flute (9MM) thickness
11) BEF flute (6MM) thickness
1) Extremely high press speeds
2) Prints on a wide variety of substrate materials
3) Low cost of equipment and maintenance
4) Relatively low cost of most consumables
5) Ideally suited for long runs
6) All printing, varnishing, laminating and die cutting done in a single pass
For the kraft paper (include paper stock), we have the thickness range from 0.04mm to 0.8mm.
As for the printing color number, we could apply as many as six colors, full ink coverage or spot printing.
We always take video for our customer, in the video, you will clearly see what we are doing on the machine. if you need, we will take video for you, or when your boxes are being flexo printed. Please feel free to write an email to us, your needs will be fast satisfied.
Below is the production video for Flexo printed boxes, we own 7 color flexo printing machine available for your demand.