Description of embossing and debossing
Shanghai Box Packing Solution team is a professional and reliable China manufacturer of embossed boxes, Embossing and debossing are the processes of creating either raised or recessed designs in paper cardboard and other materials. An embossed pattern is raised against the background, meanwhile, a debossed pattern is hollow into the surface of the paper cardboard.
Embossing on printed paper
Debossing on art paper
Process of embossing and debossing
After being printed, the paper would be sent to Embossing or debossing process line. Always being used with foil stamping, it is being finished together.
- Create a pressing mold (heat embossing/debossing tool), the solid mold will appear the real image or text need to be debossed or embossed.
- If embossed, need to press the paper from the obverse of printed side. If debossed, pressing the paper directly from the front side.
- Quality check before mass production run
Application of embossing and deboss
An embossed rigid gift box
Cardboard paper box with embossed logo
Debossed paper manual
Debossed paper business card
Below are more products made by us, feel free to request detailed images:
- Printed paper box with glossy lamination
- Embossed small packaging box with gold foil stamping
- Rigid gift box with embossing
- Paper box with debossing
- Debossed magnet closure gift box
We are always being an expert-sales for our customers. Just give out your ideas or effect you need on the package, we would give you multiple choice and suggestion.
Think before you do
- Is your paper material strong enough to bear the heat of pressure?
- Is there any printing finish to be coordinated with this?
- The debossing and embossing will not affect your printing area?
If you are not sure about this, please write an email to us, box packing solution team would help you with a double check in this.