The 5 Kinds of Garment Packaging
Garment packaging materials mainly include plastic bags, moisture-proof paper, cardboard boxes, and other essential materials. For special product packaging, such as hangers, shirts, linings, rubber collars, butterfly sheets, nylon gussets, plastic clips, color boxes. And many more.
The plastic bag should have strong transparency, and the printed handwriting pattern must be precise and should not fall off. It should also be aligned with the orientation of the clothing placed inside the bag.
The size of the plastic bag should be appropriate for the item being packed. The item should be flattened before being placed inside the bag, and the sealing should be tight to prevent any opening or damage.
- The carton should be clean and sturdy both inside and outside. It should be dry and suitable for long-distance transportation.
- The carton should be lined with moisture-resistant materials to protect the goods.
- The box bottom and cover should be tightly sealed, with the sealing tape applied straight and the sides drooping by 10cm.
- The inner and outer packaging should be appropriately sized for the contents.
- The reinforcing straps should be secure, elastic, and appropriately sized, without any chance of falling off, and with a firm buckle.
The price of cartons is mainly determined by the area they occupy. The price per unit area of cartons made from different materials may vary. Here’s how to calculate the area of a carton: The formula for calculating the area of a carton is (in square meters): Carton area = (L + D + 0.08cm) × (D + H + 0.05cm) × 2 (m2) Where L = carton length; D = carton width; H = carton thickness.
- The wooden board must be clean and free from insects, mold, moisture, or decay. It should be suitable for long-distance transportation.
- The nail tips in the wooden box must not be exposed.
- The wooden box should be lined with moisture-proof materials to protect the goods.
- The reinforcing belt must be in a positive, elastic, and suitable condition, not allowed to fall off, and securely buckled.
Marks, also known as shipping marks or labels, are used to identify and track exported goods during shipping. They are typically printed on the outer packaging of the product, such as boxes or bags.
The labels should be clear and correct, without any smudging or pollution. The main label usually includes information such as the custom code or name, destination port, item number, color, specification, box number, quantity, and origin. The color specifications and quantity are usually on the side labels.
Design Tips For Garment Packaging
For the packaging design of any kind of hotel garment products, it is important to fully understand the nature of the packaged goods and the logistics environment. This enables the selection of appropriate packaging materials and methods, as well as the design of a packaging structure that is reliable, economical, and practical. When determining the degree of protection required for the package, it is important to consider the specific requirements of the product. The protection strength of the package is often proportional to the packaging cost. Over-packing may increase protection strength but will also increase packaging cost. Conversely, under-packing may make the packaged object prone to damage and result in economic loss. This hotel garment drawer box was well-made and left both the customer and us happy with the order. Contact us for your customized garment, apparel, or shirt packaging boxes today!