Snap lock bottom box is a kind of folding bottom box, also called 1-2-3 bottom box, which is very popular in packaging industry. It has a fast folding process and well weight holding. The bottom flaps are interlocked with each other for closure.
Snap Lock Bottom Box Style
Small Snap Lock Bottom Box
Advantage and weak point of snap lock bottom box
- Fast folding process
- Economic packaging solution for big volume order
- With variety top closure style.
- Bottom not fully closed, can’t bear with heavy items.
How to fold the snap lock bottom box?
- Firstly fold the largest bottom panel.
- Then fold the two end panels.
- Lastly fold and press into the remaining bottom panel, it will fit into the space that shaped by other 3 panels. (so it also called 1-2-3 bottom box for its folding steps)
Different kind of top closure box with snap lock bottom
Regular slotted top snap lock bottom box
Gable top snap bottom carrier box
Lock top snap bottom paper box
Tuck top snap bottom packaging box
Snap bottom box with hang tab
Different material applied in snap lock bottom box
As the size could being customized, snap lock bottom box are friendly with many kinds materials, such as kraft paper, corrugated fiberboard, virgin paperboard, and some other specialty paper.
Corrugated box with snap lock bottom
Kraft paper box with snap lock bottom
Virgin paper box with snap lock bottom
Ask for design of snap lock bottom box
If you are willing to finalize the packaging design from box packing solution team, please feel free to send email to email@example.com, then a professional designer would come back to you, they will speak good English to communicate with you!